I was nominated by Paula of Stuff I Tell My Sister for the Versatile Blogger Award! Thank you sweet lady for the blog nod. How cool is that? And I am always saying I never win anything!
Well since I must comply with the rules, I decided to go ahead and do my blogger duty. First I must share links to 15 blogs whom I deem awesome enough to deserve such an honor. So here they are, in no particular order:
9. Hosp Design
10. Memphis Dog Blog
11. The Great Escape
13. AM Photography
15. Chris Neighbors
Now that I’ve done that, I must share with you seven random facts about yours truly. But where to begin? There’s so many weird things I could share.
1. I love to sing and write songs. My best friend Ashley and I have been writing songs since we were in junior high. We lost touch for several years but we picked back up and of course started writing songs again, which are being copyrighted and recorded by her band.
2. Tattooed on my ankle is “Isaiah 41:10″, my life verse. It says, “Do not be afraid, for I am with you. Do not be discouraged for I am your God. I will help you and strengthen you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand.” It is the inspiration behind the name of my business.
3. When my husband Joe and I got married, we walked down the aisle to “Let’s Stay Together” by Al Green.
4. I foster border collies.
5. Starbucks is my drug of choice.
6. When I was pregnant with my son, he used to dance to “Keep Me In Mind” by the Zac Brown Band. Without fail, every time.
7. I have another (personal) blog that I have been writing for years: How I Roll. Check it out if ya wanna.
Congrats to my bloggie friends who I’ve nominated! Here’s the next step: http://versatilebloggeraward.wordpress.com/vba-rules/